PADI Diver Association

• (+506) 2670 0308
  • Playas del Coco, Costa Rica

Isla Murciélago / Bat Island (BATs)

Diving with Bullsharks in Bats Island
$190.00 each
55( 6 )
2 or 3?
Dive plan

Dive with sharks at Bats Islands (the BATs)

Bat Islands is THE place to have close encounters with big Bull Sharks as well as an extensive display of Pacifico's marine fauna variety.

Buceo con tiburones en Isla Murciélago Catalinas.

Esta isla es el lugar perfecto para quien busca un encuentro cercano con los robustos tiburones Toro, complementada por una amplia variedad de fauna marina del Pacífico tropical.

Plongee avec taureau requins a ile Chauve-souris.

Bat Islands est le lieu d'avoir des rencontres rapprochées avec les grands requins Bull ainsi que d'un vaste affichage de la faune de la faune marine Pacifico.

Bats-Island-Tour-Banner.png

...

List of the comments:
Tereyer
01 October 2018 00:34
Dive master course is really best course for all of us and we should come to know about. People would get attracted to the blog and its online paper writing service reviews concept. Reading of this blog would be an ideal task for the readerrs.

gohan
02 October 2018 04:21
Most beguiling and agile video which are flawlessly embellished and furthermore extremely brilliant with a considerable measure of excellent developments but you can cheak assignment writing service uk review website. that I have always remember.Thank you!.

shawnkemp
22 October 2018 01:15
I generally investigate on web to locate some astonishing amusements. Recently I downloaded an amusement from web which is exceptionally intriguing and exciting I played it with my senior sibling yet he needs to leave for office subsequently I called my companion Ryan Gosling 2049 Jacket to come and play that diversion with me and he said yes for that.

col
22 October 2018 01:16
It is a new information you have shared with us. Accidentally I have seen the post and I came to know about the best meal replacement shakes. taxi service Actually, first time i was hearing about this shakes

janywatson
02 November 2018 01:37
I have seen many victims of this scam and there could be more if we are not taking the necessary precaution. I am pretty sure experienced help with essay people had surely got something useful for us to know.

kathybrunt
02 November 2018 01:40
I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? help with assignment It is extremely helpful for me

lauratrott
12 February 2019 03:48
In case you're great with it, at that point who cares. Everybody has their own particular peculiarities. Some are simply not as "standard" as others. Sons of Anarchy Hooded Jacket The majority of the answerers who believe he's peculiar would presumably not be so approaching to demonstrate to you what's in their end table cabinet.

Buy Women Belted Sheepskin Coat
19 February 2019 06:02
​Excellent and helpful information on your web page . I appreciate this content writer for this content. Thank you for shearing your information and ideas with us http://catchyjackets.com/belted-sheepskin-black-leather-jacket-coat-for-women/

brown biker leather zipper jacket for sale
07 March 2019 06:29
I really happy found this website eventually brown biker leather zipper jacket for sale. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog. Now I saved it to my bookmarks so that I can keep me in touch with you.

markspencer
13 March 2019 04:27
I found this blog. Much appreciation to you for offering to us, I, everything considered, find some new data from your post. to a cerebrum boggling Rocky Balboa Jacket degree satisfying and I to an amazing degree like your article a commitment of Thankfulness is everything

david
26 March 2019 04:33
Incredible post. Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and Buy Bruce Lee Jacket Online how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.

james33
26 April 2019 07:09
This is an amazing type of post. Health Fidget

Vote: ( 6 )

Give your advice about this item:

Username:

About SUMMER SALT

Summer-Salt Dive Center is a full service dive operator and member of the PADI International Resort and Retailer Association.

Logo-PADI-Diving-association.png

We are in Playas del Coco, a coastal town famous as "the for diving" in Costa Rica.

Contact Us

•    Address: La Chorrera street, 25mt. North from Lizard Lounge, Playas del Coco, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica.

•    Phone: (506) 2670 0308

•    Email:

•   Skype: SummerSalt

•    ...or click here to use our contact form.

Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive diving news and updates about our dive center in Costa Rica.

The cart is empty