PADI Rescue Diver Course in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Continue your Dive Training in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, with the PADI Rescue Diver Course.
It’s about time you take things in charge!
• You master all your skills? You don’t have to worry about anything? And what about your buddy?
• If you start feeling very comfortable in the water, you might one day ask yourself what about the other divers? Can I trust them? Could I help them in case of an emergency?
• Diving has become a very popular and accessible activity that is safely practiced all around the world. But still there are certain calculable risks with some unpredictable exceptions. This course will teach you how to recognize, prevent and take care of them!
• What better thing to enjoy diving even more give your confidence a huge punch? Let’s do it, it’s the most serious fun you’ll ever have!
Course Technical Information
• Comprehensive theory supported by a Manual, Videos and Instructor advise with quick reviews and exams
• Strict drill of clear procedures in a hilarious pool session
• Open Water Training with a variety of real-time scenarios to transform you in a Jedi of divers-safety
• Permanent professional supervision for maximum advise
Why should I do the PADI Rescue Diver Certification in Costa Rica?
• As a certified Advanced Open Water Diver you’ll be even more recognized around the world to participate in more challenging diving adventures that remain accessible only to the best divers. In Costa Rica you would be able to dive some of the remote diving destination in the Gulf of Papagayo for big encounters of Bull-Sharks, Manta-Rays and different pelagic marine life!
• If you are PADI Adventure Diver certified, check with your instructor to see how credit from this course may apply to the advanced open water diver program.
• Enough talking? Get started right now clicking on the following e-Learning link for more information and then head on to PADI's e-Learning web-page to begin with Adventures in Diving!