PADI Rescue Diver Course in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Continue your Dive Training in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, with the PADI Rescue Diver Course.
It’s about time you take things in charge!
• You master all your skills? You don’t have to worry about anything? And what about your buddy?
• If you start feeling very comfortable in the water, you might one day ask yourself what about the other divers? Can I trust them? Could I help them in case of an emergency?
• Diving has become a very popular and accessible activity that is safely practiced all around the world. But still there are certain calculable risks with some unpredictable exceptions. This course will teach you how to recognize, prevent and take care of them!
• What better thing to enjoy diving even more give your confidence a huge punch? Let’s do it, it’s the most serious fun you’ll ever have!
Course Technical Information
• Comprehensive theory supported by a Manual, Videos and Instructor advise with quick reviews and exams
• Strict drill of clear procedures in a hilarious pool session
• Open Water Training with a variety of real-time scenarios to transform you in a Jedi of divers-safety
• Permanent professional supervision for maximum advise
• Full rental dive gear for the pool and ocean dives and your personal Rescue Diver Manual
• 2 boat excursion with 4 dives in total, refreshments and snacks
• Direct supervision of a PADI Scuba Instructor
• Instant on-line certification
• A rewarding experience that will increase your confidence and peace of mind
• You’ll learn about how to recognize, prevent and take care of diving emergencies
• The newly acquired knowledge will be trained in the Ocean, 1 to 1 with a serious of surprising scenarios
• 2 boat excursions with a total of 4 dives in the Ocean
• Everybody with reasonable health and fitness can involve
• Children from 10 to 14 years can participate in the Junior Rescue Diver Course
• An introduction level certification from any recognized dive training association (PADI, SSI, Naui, CMAS,…) is required to enrol in this program
• An up to date First Aid and CPR certification is required
• A medical questionnaire has to be completed and might indicate a contraindication to check with your doctor
Why should I do the PADI Rescue Diver Certification in Costa Rica?
• As a certified Advanced Open Water Diver you’ll be even more recognized around the world to participate in more challenging diving adventures that remain accessible only to the best divers. In Costa Rica you would be able to dive some of the remote diving destination in the Gulf of Papagayo for big encounters of Bull-Sharks, Manta-Rays and different pelagic marine life!
• If you are PADI Adventure Diver certified, check with your instructor to see how credit from this course may apply to the advanced open water diver program.
• Enough talking? Get started right now clicking on the following e-Learning link for more information and then head on to PADI's e-Learning web-page to begin with Adventures in Diving!