Train your caring and life-saving abilities. Take the Emergency First Response course in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
You think it will never happen to you?
• Health threatening emergencies can appear anytime, anywhere and this includes Scuba Diving. Fortunately, this is very rare and the Emergency First Response course will not only prepare you for diving emergencies but also for everyday situations at home, work, your vacation or somewhere between.
• A current First Aid/Secondary Care and CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary-Resuscitation) certification is a prerequisite to follow the PADI Rescue Diver and the PADI Dive Master Course.
Course Technical Information
• Comprehensive theory based on your manual, videos and the Instructor’s advice prior to the exam
• Applied training through scenarios
• Permanent professional supervision for maximum efficiency
• We hope you’ll never use this course, but at least you’d be ready for any situation
• Your personal Emergency First Response study manual
• Certification as an Emergency First Aid provider with a card (should be renewed every 2 year at least)
• Direct supervision of a professional EFR trainer
• Tons of confidence and peace of mind!
• During just one day you’ll learn essential skills to resolve emergency situations
• Real time scenarios will help to memorize the procedures of Emergency First Response
• Become aware how little it takes to make the difference
So why should I do an Emergency First Response course in Costa Rica?
• The Emergency First Response course with First Aid/Secondary Care and CPR is a prerequisite to be certified as a PADI Rescue Diver or Dive Master…
• But there is much more about it even if we actually hope you will waste your money and never use the acquired knowledge. The content of this course will help you feel more confident in your everyday life knowing that you could help this choking guy or just taking care of that boy…