PADI Adventure Diver Course
Short on time or budget?
The Adventures in Diving program is a perfect option for certified divers who were not planning to spend much time diving in Costa Rica but still would like to improve their skills or participate in more challenging diving activities! We understand that there are plenty of things to do in Costa Rica which is why PADI has developed this certification course to advance your skill level in little steps with little time and therefore more accessible for your purse!
Course Technical Information
• Comprehensive theory supported by a Manual and Instructor advise with quick reviews.
• This is a practical course, that means it emphasizes to do learn new skills by doing them out in the Ocean
• This course can be used to refresh your skills after a long diving brake and to improve them at the same time!
• Permanent professional supervision for maximum safety and advise
• Full rental dive gear for the ocean dives and your personal Adventures in Diving Manual
• 1 boat excursion with 3 dives in total, refreshments and snacks
• Direct supervision of a PADI Scuba Instructor
• Instant on-line certification
• An enhancing experience with a certification to access 75% of all dive sites around the world
• You’ll learn about new areas of diving to widen your activity-horizon in diving and to gain confidence while you’re in the water
• The newly acquired knowledge will be trained in the Ocean directly, 1 to 1 for best comprehension
• 1 boat excursions with a total of 3 dives in the Ocean to a maximum of 30m/100ft, opening a whole lot of new diving possibilities
• Everybody with reasonable health and fitness can involve
• Children from 10 to 14 years can participate in the Junior Adventure Diver Course (limited depth only)
• An introduction level certification from any recognized dive training association (PADI, SSI, Naui, CMAS,…) is required to enrol in this program
• A medical questionnaire has to be completed and might indicate a contraindication to check with your doctor
• This is a challenging dive-adventure of a lifetime
Why should I do the PADI Adventure Diver Certification in Costa Rica?
• As a certified Adventure Diver you’ll be even more recognized around the world to participate in more challenging diving adventures that remain accessible only to the best divers. This Course is also the base of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification and will be credited towards this level.
• With the Adventure Diver certification, you would be able to dive some of Costa Rica’s remote diving destination in Guanacaste for big encounters of Bull-Sharks, Manta-Rays and different pelagic marine life that can be seen in the Gulf of Papagayo!
• Enough talking? Get started right now clicking on the following e-Learning link for more information and then head on to PADI's e-Learning web-page to begin your Adventures in Diving!