PADI Advanced Open Water Course
Continue your Dive Education in Costa Rica
Done everything? Seen all of it?
There are hundreds of ways how to enrich your experience and finding new excitement and objectives: Whether it is exploring shipwrecks, finding and identifying marine life or lost objects, taking photographs, diving at night, at greater depth or learning to navigate a dive site, the team at Summer-Salt Dive Center is there to help you pursue your passion through the Adventures in Diving program.
Course Technical Information
• Comprehensive theory supported by a Manual and Instructor advise with quick reviews
• This is a practical course, that means it emphasizes to learn and practice new skills out in the Ocean
• This course can be used to refresh your skills after a long brake and to improve them at the same time!
• Permanent professional supervision for maximum safety and advise
• Full rental dive gear for the ocean dives and your personal Adventures in Diving Manual
• 2 boat excursion with 5 dives in total, refreshments and snacks
• Direct supervision of a PADI Scuba Instructor
• Instant on-line certification
• An enhancing experience with a certification to access 90% of all dive sites around the world
• You’ll learn about new areas of diving to widen your activity-horizon in diving and to gain confidence while you’re in the water
• The newly acquired knowledge will be trained in the Ocean directly, 1 to 1 for best comprehension
• 2 boat excursions with a total of 5 dives in the Ocean to a maximum of 30m/100ft, opening a whole lot of new diving possibilities
• Everybody with reasonable health and fitness can involve
• Children from 10 to 14 years can participate in the Junior Advanced Open Water Diver Course (limited depth only)
• An introduction level certification from any recognized dive training association (PADI, SSI, Naui, CMAS,…) is required to enrol in this program
• A medical questionnaire has to be completed and might indicate a contraindication to check with your doctor
• This is a challenging dive-adventure of a lifetime
Course prices and packages
Options and prices are per person in a double room. Extra charges apply for single persons. Prices include breakfast (with the exception of the Studio (furnished kitchen) and host-room (private fridge). Prices are based on green season from May to October and may vary for dry season (November to April) and peak season (Christmas-New Year and Easter-Week). Prices include all taxes, fees and charges. Offer is subject to availability.
So why should I do the PADI Advanced Open Water Certification in Costa Rica?
• As a certified Advanced Open Water Diver you’ll be even more recognized around the world to participate in more challenging diving adventures that remain accessible only to the best divers. In Costa Rica you would be able to dive some of the remote diving destination in the Gulf of Papagayo for big encounters of Bull-Sharks, Manta-Rays and different pelagic marine life!
• If you are PADI Adventure Diver certified, check with your instructor to see how credit from this course may apply to the advanced open water diver program.
• Enough talking? Get started right now clicking on the following e-Learning link for more information and then head on to PADI's e-Learning web-page to begin with Adventures in Diving!